We cover a whole range of different scenarios with our turfing jobs. Moreover, we manage lawn projects of all different shapes and sizes. Very importantly, we always tailor our jobs to the specific needs of our customers.
Lawns are for more than just looks. Maintaining a healthy, thick lawn also benefits the environment. Unlike hard surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, and wood, lawn grass helps clean the air, trap carbon dioxide, reduce erosion from stormwater runoff, improve soil, decrease noise pollution, and reduce temperatures.
Turfgrass can be found on lawns, athletic fields, golf courses, parks, roadsides and many other natural and recreational areas.
- Landscaped areas reduce pollutants from leaching through the soil into the water supply or from entering surface water runoff. Turfgrasses filter stormwater excess and reduce sediment and pollutants from entering water bodies. Turfgrass plants also redirect the flow of water, slowing it and allowing more water to be absorbed by the soil, which aids in preventing soil erosion and flooding.
- Environmental heating is reduced by turfgrass. On a hot summer day, a well maintained turfgrass area will be at least 30 degrees cooler than asphalt and 14 degrees cooler than bare soil.
- Turfgrass is used extensively for recreation and sport as well as providing places where adults, kids and pets can spend time outside the home.
If you love grass but don’t want the mess, mud and maintenance, Artificial Grass is the perfect grass for you. Gravel and paving may be practical, but only Artificial Grass Direct gives you the perfect lawn – an easy-care surface with the softness, bounce and colour of real grass! The kids and pets can play on it. You can sit out on, sunbathe on it and enjoy its lush good looks in all weathers – so it doesn’t matter if we are in the midst of a hot dry spell, or a wet summer like we frequently have!
- Artificial Grass hardly needs maintenance. Whereas in summertime natural turf needs maintenance almost every day, you can spend time on other activities instead of having to water or mow the lawn. Also for holiday homes As Good As Grass offer a perfect and economic solution, resulting in lower bills from the local service providers.
- Installing Artificial grass eliminates the use of harmful pesticides, fertilisers, herbicides and fungicides. At the same time artificial grass requires no mowing, fertilising, reseeding or watering. Artificial grass in the end pays for itself in maintenance savings alone, in addition to saving water, and provides an aesthetically pleasing surface year round.
- Artificial Grass will always look aesthetically pleasing in all weathers. This is because the weather will not have a direct effect on the appearance of the turf.
Why are so many people turning to artificial grass? The advantages, plain and simple. From saving money to saving time, especially on lawn maintenance, and it can also improve lifestyle and help with environmental issues.